Gemax Pro-II Digital Microscope
A much-improved version with a bigger screen, better resolution & with HDMI & USB ports.
1) Ideal for taking full pictures of Rings, Earrings & smaller Jewelry pieces as well as Diamonds & Gemstones in true color.
2) Great for initial use of Gemology, ideal for beginners. It comes with a small disk, which turns the base into Darkfield/Brightfield function.
3) Adjustable Lighting: Diffused lights from top & bottom, adjustable by the control wheel.
4) Multi-Level Magnifications: Gemax Pro-II, comes with height adjustment knobs from low to high, so the customer can achieve overall observation to tiny details of the object while scrolling it up & down.
5) Improved & Bigger screen (5″) with a new microchip to get true colors & crisp image of stones & jewelry.
6) Take high-resolution pictures at any time with the ‘Camera’ button up to 12m & videos in 1080P/720P.
7) Occupied with ” Gemax Protable Capture Pro II ” for measurement & other options.
8) Many useful accessories included,
i) C-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on loose Diamonds & Stones.
ii) R-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on Rings, Earrings & stud Jewelry.
iii) Microscope Tweezer: A professional wired Tweezer for inspecting loose Diamonds & Gems.
iv) Assorting Tray: A acrylic tray, with multi-size grooved to suits smaller to bigger stones. Great for color match and pairing.
v) H&A Viewer: A very useful attachment to see Hearts & Arrow cuts in diamonds & to analyze the cutting.
vi) Ring Clips: Provides a hands-free quality check/inspection.
vii) Background colour paper Set: 8 different colour paper set, to change the background while taking pictures or videos.
viii) Gooseneck LED Light: An additional USB light source for more brightness.
Software Download :
Windows : Gemax Protable Capture Pro-II (Windows)