Gemological Fiber Optic Illuminator
Gemax iLED Fiber Optic Illuminator0 out of 5(0)
!! Compact ~ Powerful ~ Durable !!
An ideal companion for Gemological & Microscopy needs !!
Higher Brightness LED with Special Focus System for Maximum Output !!
Modern Apperance,Compact,Easy to Handle – Cold Light Source Design !!
Available in YELLOW or WHITE or UV (365nm) Light Output !!SKU: FBR-ILED
Gemax Thickness Gauges
Gemax Thickness Dial Gauge – 20mm0 out of 5(0)
Designed for ease of use and crafted to meet the most exacting specifications, this pocket-size millimeter gauge with absolute flat contact points, ground down at the rear, the instrument is placed flat down on the table and is thus best suited to get most accurate reading of small-sized diamonds & gemstones.
Well made metal housing, durable..to be used for years.
Dial rotates for absolute zero settings.
Made in Germany, Accurate to 0.1mm with a maximum capacity of 20mm.SKU: GMX-DG20
Gemax Pro-II Digital Microscope0 out of 5(0)
A much-improved version with a bigger screen, better resolution & with HDMI & USB ports.
1) Ideal for taking full pictures of Rings, Earrings & smaller Jewelry pieces as well as Diamonds & Gemstones in true color.
2) Great for initial use of Gemology, ideal for beginners. It comes with a small disk, which turns the base into Darkfield/Brightfield function.
3) Adjustable Lighting: Diffused lights from top & bottom, adjustable by the control wheel.
4) Multi-Level Magnifications: Gemax Pro-II, comes with height adjustment knobs from low to high, so the customer can achieve overall observation to tiny details of the object while scrolling it up & down.
5) Improved & Bigger screen (5″) with a new microchip to get true colors & crisp image of stones & jewelry.
6) Take high-resolution pictures at any time with the ‘Camera’ button up to 12m & videos in 1080P/720P.
7) Occupied with ” Gemax Protable Capture Pro II ” for measurement & other options.
8) Many useful accessories included,
i) C-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on loose Diamonds & Stones.
ii) R-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on Rings, Earrings & stud Jewelry.
iii) Microscope Tweezer: A professional wired Tweezer for inspecting loose Diamonds & Gems.
iv) Assorting Tray: A acrylic tray, with multi-size grooved to suits smaller to bigger stones. Great for color match and pairing.
v) H&A Viewer: A very useful attachment to see Hearts & Arrow cuts in diamonds & to analyze the cutting.
vi) Ring Clips: Provides a hands-free quality check/inspection.
vii) Background colour paper Set: 8 different colour paper set, to change the background while taking pictures or videos.
viii) Gooseneck LED Light: An additional USB light source for more brightness.
Software Download :
Windows : Gemax Protable Capture Pro-II (Windows)SKU: MRS009P-II
Gemax Ruby Filter0 out of 5(0)
Ruby Filter is a filter that is extremely useful in differentiating red stones such as Ruby, Spinel, Tourmaline, and Garnets from others that might look similar in comparison. Using it is as simple as holding the filter close to your eye, look at the stones, examine your gems, and reveal there’s true identity.SKU: GMX-RBY