Gemax Chelsea Filter
Correct Chromium Filter. Stable & accurate results.
Gemax iLED Gemological Microscope0 out of 5(0)
!! The New standard for Gemological Microscope !! * Occupied with Motic SMZ-171 Stereo Trinocular as standard. *Greenough Wide Field 10X/23mm Eyepiece as standard. *Magnification Rang: 7.5X-50X, Obective system 1:6.7 * Optional Auxiliary Objectives (Doubler Lens): 1.5X (magnification upto 75X) 2.0X (magnification utpo 100X) All new generation, advanced & flexible illumination gemological scope. Universal Gemological Base, Fits all the leading stereo Microscopes Heads, Lecia S9 Stereo Head Zeiss Stemi 508 Olympus SZ61SKU: GMX-MRS-iLED
Gemax Pro-II Digital Microscope0 out of 5(0)
A much-improved version with a bigger screen, better resolution & with HDMI & USB ports.
1) Ideal for taking full pictures of Rings, Earrings & smaller Jewelry pieces as well as Diamonds & Gemstones in true color.
2) Great for initial use of Gemology, ideal for beginners. It comes with a small disk, which turns the base into Darkfield/Brightfield function.
3) Adjustable Lighting: Diffused lights from top & bottom, adjustable by the control wheel.
4) Multi-Level Magnifications: Gemax Pro-II, comes with height adjustment knobs from low to high, so the customer can achieve overall observation to tiny details of the object while scrolling it up & down.
5) Improved & Bigger screen (5″) with a new microchip to get true colors & crisp image of stones & jewelry.
6) Take high-resolution pictures at any time with the ‘Camera’ button up to 12m & videos in 1080P/720P.
7) Occupied with ” Gemax Protable Capture Pro II ” for measurement & other options.
8) Many useful accessories included,
i) C-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on loose Diamonds & Stones.
ii) R-Clamp: To read Laser Inscription on Rings, Earrings & stud Jewelry.
iii) Microscope Tweezer: A professional wired Tweezer for inspecting loose Diamonds & Gems.
iv) Assorting Tray: A acrylic tray, with multi-size grooved to suits smaller to bigger stones. Great for color match and pairing.
v) H&A Viewer: A very useful attachment to see Hearts & Arrow cuts in diamonds & to analyze the cutting.
vi) Ring Clips: Provides a hands-free quality check/inspection.
vii) Background colour paper Set: 8 different colour paper set, to change the background while taking pictures or videos.
viii) Gooseneck LED Light: An additional USB light source for more brightness.
Software Download :
Windows : Gemax Protable Capture Pro-II (Windows)SKU: MRS009P-II
Gemological Fiber Optic Illuminator
Gemax iLED Fiber Optic Illuminator0 out of 5(0)
!! Compact ~ Powerful ~ Durable !!
An ideal companion for Gemological & Microscopy needs !!
Higher Brightness LED with Special Focus System for Maximum Output !!
Modern Apperance,Compact,Easy to Handle – Cold Light Source Design !!
Available in YELLOW or WHITE or UV (365nm) Light Output !!SKU: FBR-ILED
Gemax Spectroscope (Prism) with Wavelength Scale0 out of 5(0)
Gemax Prism Spectroscope with Wavelength Scale, comes with adjustable slit, it’s has made from high-quality optics for clear & brighter view of spectrum.
- Ideal for gemolocial institutes & labs.
- Portable & convenient to use.
- For comparative observations & spectral examinations.
Gemax Prism Spectroscope uses a dispersive prism as its dispersive element. The prism refracts the light into its different colour wavelengths.SKU: GMX-SPEC-WV-L